Blood Pressure Monitor - Performing an advanced measurement (x3)
- Make sure you follow these guidelines when taking a measurement. Failing to do so may lead to inaccurate results or cause the measurements to fail.
- Unroll the cuff and place your arm inside it.
- Tighten the cuff around your arm. The tube should be positioned against your inner arm.
- Place your arm on a table a keep it level with your heart.
- Press the button to start BPM Connect.
The screen displays "BP".
- Press and hold the button of BPM Connect until "BP x3" appears on the screen.
Note: "BP x3" will launch 3 blood pressure measurements in a row.
- Press the button again to start a measurement.
- Please remain still during the measurement process.
- At the end of the measurement, results are displayed on the screen of BPM Connect. Press the button to validate the measurement.