Blood Pressure Monitor - What does the color of the LED mean?
The LED on BPM Connect may appear:
- Blue: if BPM Connect hasn’t yet been paired with your Data Hub.
- Green: if you have normal and optimal blood pressure measurements.
The LED may also appear green if BPM Connect has been paired with a mobile device.
- Orange: if you have high normal blood pressure measurements.
The LED may also appear orange if the battery is low. You can still take a measurement.
- Red: if hypertension (grade 1, 2, 3) or isolated systolic hypertension is detected.
The LED may also appear red if BPM Connect’s battery is drained, or if there is an error during the blood pressure measurement.
- Pink: if you press and hold the monitor button for 6 seconds until « System » displays on the screen, and the Settings menu opens.
The LED may also appear pink during firmware updates or when BPM Connect has undergone a factory reset.
Note: The LED color displayed on the device may vary depending on the classification guidelines of your country.