Please read all the information below before using your watch.
- Your watch is designed to work in ambient temperatures between -10°C and 45°C (14°F and 113°F).
- Avoid any extreme temperature changes (for instance sauna or steam room).
- Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise. They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
- Avoid any exposure to cosmetics and substances like perfume or oil. They may damage the overall appearance and quality of the watch.
- Keep the case of your watch away from any sharp or hard objects to prevent scratches.