Your watch can withstand a pressure similar to that of a 50 m (165 ft) depth. You can, therefore, use it when dishwashing, splashing or swimming. However, it can’t be used for diving or snorkeling.
We recommend you to read the information below before wearing your watch.
- Do not move the watch back cover when it is under water.
- Do not press the button of your watch when it is under water.
- Avoid long exposure to salt water. Make sure you rinse your watch with fresh water after spending time swimming in salted water.
- Avoid exposure to any chemical products such as solvents, detergents, perfumes or cosmetics. They may damage the wristband or the casing of the watch.
- Avoid extreme atmospheres (e.g., saunas or steam rooms).