To deflate your device, perform the following steps:
- Make sure to place the inner part of your device out of its textile cover.
- Put the lower part towards you.
A notch with the word Reset below indicates the location of the reset button.
- Unplug, then plug Sleep using the provided adapter.
- Press the reset button successively three times.
A slight click indicates that the device valve is open. The solid white LED lights up, the sensor should slightly deflate.
Important: Keep the sensor plugged during the whole process. When the sensor is unplugged, the valve closes and prevents any air input/output of your device. Note that the valve closes after 3 minutes.
- Remove the air from the sensor. Please refer to the picture below.
- Unplug your device.
- Put the inner part of the device back into the textile cover.
Make sure to flatten the sensor all over its surface in the textile cover.