- Flashing blue: If the Sleep hasn't been installed or paired with Data Hub.
- Solid blue: If the Sleep has been paired with Data Hub and is in setup mode.
- Solid green: If the factory reset has been completed.
The LED can also be green when the Sleep is ready for configuration.
- Flashing red: If the inflation process has been stopped or if the air bladder seems to leak.
The LED can also flash red if you press and hold the reset button.
- Solid red: If the Sleep can't connect to Data Hub.
- Flashing purple: If the setup time of the Sleep is over. Sleep is not discoverable by Data Hub anymore.
Note that Sleep can be installed during 30 minutes. After that, the LED blinks purple which means that the setup time is over. In this case, you'll need to unplug, then plug Sleep using the provided adapter. You'll then be able to install it.
- Solid white: If the deflation process is ongoing.