Pulse HR - Replacing the wristband of my watch
Pulse HR wristbands are available on our website. Note that only Withings wristbands fit Pulse HR.
You can easily replace the wristband of your Pulse HR thanks to the quick-release spring bars with which it is attached. To change the wristband, perform the following steps:
- Turn your Pulse HR over.
- Locate the knob of each spring bar.
- Pull the knob of the first spring bar to the right side and remove the wristband.
- Insert one side of the spring bar of the new wristband.
- Put the wristband in place while pulling the knob to the right side.
- Release the knob.
The wristband is now properly attached to your Pulse HR.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other side.
Note that the quick release spring bars can come off the black links of the Pulse HR. Please make sure that you don’t lose these spring bars when changing your wristbands, otherwise, you won’t be able to attach the wristband to your Pulse HR.