Is my watch waterproof?
- Your watch can withstand a pressure similar to that of a 50 m (165 ft) depth. You can, therefore, use it when dishwashing, splashing or swimming. However, it can't be used for diving or snorkeling.
- Do not press the button of your watch when it is under water.
- Avoid long exposure to salt water. Make sure you rinse your watch with fresh water after spending time swimming in salted water.
- Avoid exposure to any chemical products such as solvents, detergents, perfumes or cosmetics. They may damage the wristband or the casing of the watch.
- Avoid extreme atmospheres (e.g., saunas or steam rooms).
- The aging of the materials may affect the waterproofness of the watch. Water resistance cannot be permanently guaranteed.