The wristbands are 18 mm wide and can fit wrists up to 8.5 in. (215 mm). You can use any wristband you like with your watch, as long as it's 18 mm wide.
- Turn your watch over.
- Locate the knob of each spring bar.
- Pull the knob of the first spring bar to the left side and remove the wristband.
- Insert one side of the spring bar of the new wristband.
- Put the wristband in place while pulling the knob to the left side.
- Release the knob.
The wristband is now properly attached to your watch.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other side.