Please, make sure to read the important information article.
Connect Data Hub
- Use the included power supply to turn on Data Hub.
- The LED signal will blink blue when looking for the network and should turn green to show network connection within 10 minutes.
- When the LED signal turns green, continue to set up the device.
Set up BPM Connect
Press the button on BPM Connect and wait for the blood pressure monitor to set up automatically.
BPM Connect will then turn on and set up automatically with the Data Hub.
Wait for the monitor to let you know the setup is successful, and you're all set!
Take your first measurement
Please refer to the guidelines below to take a measurement:
- Sit in a comfortable position where you have access to a table or armrest.
- Unroll the cuff. Place your left arm inside it.
- Tighten the cuff around your arm, the tube should be positioned against your inner arm.
- Place your arm on a table or armrest and ensure that it is level with your heart.
- Turn on your blood pressure monitor to start the measurement.
You can select a single or triple measurement with a long press on the button and press the button again to start the measurement.
If an ERROR message appears on the screen, please refer to the troubleshooting methods described on this page.