BPM Connect Pro - Important information
Please read the information below carefully before using BPM Connect Pro.
Important safety information
- Consult your doctor during pregnancy, or if you suffer from arrhythmia and arteriosclerosis.
- If you observe hypertensive values, please contact your physician.
- BPM Connect Pro is a digital monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and heart rate.
- The device is intended to be used in a human adult population with an arm circumference between 9 inches to 17 inches (22 cm to 42 cm).
- BPM Connect Pro is a medical device.
- BPM Connect Pro is intended to be used at home.
General safety and precautions
- Do not forcibly bend the arm cuff.
- Do not inflate the arm cuff when it is not wrapped around your arm.
- Do not drop or apply strong shocks and vibrations to the blood pressure monitor.
- Do not take measurements after bathing, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising, or eating.
- Do not immerse the arm cuff in water.
- Do not use with a pacemaker, defibrillator, or other electric implants.
- Use this device for adults only.
- Do not use this device for children or pets.