This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
Note: On Android devices, the location must be allowed, either at all times or when the app is active.
It is also possible to check this setting in the shortcuts of your mobile device.
The screen of the scale doesn't turn on
If the screen of your scale doesn't turn on, perform the following steps:
- Make sure you have removed the battery tab if it's the first time you are installing the scale.
- Make sure you are using AAA Alkaline, non-rechargeable batteries.
- Make sure the metallic contacts of the battery compartment are touching the batteries and that they are not dirty or corroded.
If they are, you can clean them with a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol.
- Make sure the batteries work properly.
You can try using new batteries to see if that's where the issue comes from.
The setup process fails
If the setup process fails:
- Make sure you have access to the internet on your mobile device.
- Make sure that you keep the app open during the installation process.
- Make sure that the screen of your mobile device stays on during the installation process.
- Keep your scale close to your mobile device during the installation process.
- Check if your Body+ has already been paired with your mobile device. To do so, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget or Remove the device. Try to install your scale again.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.