Connect Data Hub
- Use the included power supply to turn on Data Hub.
- The LED signal will blink blue when looking for the network and should turn green to show network connection within 10 minutes.
- When the LED signal turns green, continue to set up the device.
Set up Pulse HR
- Make sure your Pulse HR is correctly positioned on your wrist: wristband should be comfortably tight and worn 1cm away from the wristbone.
- Make sure you are in the same room where your Data Hub is plugged into.
- Press the button on your watch to wake it up. Pulse HR will turn on and automatically set up with Data Hub. The setup should not take longer than 10 minutes.
- A checkmark will be displayed on the screen to let you know the setup is complete.
Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.