Pulse HR + Data Hub - Installation Issues
This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
- The battery of your Pulse HR is empty
- The screen of your Pulse HR is stuck on 1009
- The setup process fails
The battery of your Pulse HR is empty
When you first receive your Pulse HR, it is possible that the device will not power because the battery will be depleted. Charging the Pulse HR for a full two hours will allow you to install and begin using your tracker.
The screen of your Pulse HR is stuck on 1009
If the screen of your Pulse HR is stuck on 1009 or if nothing happens when you press the button, make sure that you have removed the sticker from the screen before installing the device.
The setup process fails
If the setup process fails:
- Make sure you are close to Data Hub.
- Make sure that Data Hub is plugged in a power socket.
Note: the Data Hub must be flashing green light, meaning that it is connected to the cellular network.
- Keep your Pulse HR close to Data Hub during the entire installation process.
If you still encounter this issue, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.