This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
The battery of Pulse HR is empty
When you first receive your Pulse HR, it is possible that the device will not power because the battery will be depleted. Charging the Pulse HR for a full two hours will allow you to install and begin using your tracker.
The screen of Pulse HR is stuck on 1009
The installation does not operate on the app
- Make sure you have access to the internet on your mobile device.
- Make sure that you are installing the device on the provider app.
- Make sure that you keep the app open during the installation process.
- Make sure that the screen of your mobile device stays on during the installation process.
- Keep your device close to your mobile device during the installation process.
- Check if Sleep has already been paired with your mobile device. To do so, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your device in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the device and select the option to Forget or Remove the device. Proceed with the installation process again.
If you still encounter this issue, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.