Sleep + App - Installation Issues
If you are having issues installing Sleep on your mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have access to the internet on your mobile device.
- Make sure that you are installing the sensor on the provider app.
- Make sure that you keep the app open during the installation process.
- Make sure that the screen of your mobile device stays on during the installation process.
- Keep your sensor close to your mobile device during the installation process.
- Check if Sleep has already been paired with your mobile device. To do so, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your sensor in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the sensor and select the option to Forget or Remove the device. Proceed with the installation process again.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.