It is important to regularly monitor blood glucose levels to effectively reduce complications from the disease. The easy-to-use iGlucose Blood Glucose Meter provides accurate and reliable test results for people living with diabetes who require this regular monitoring.
The iGlucose System is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips. The samples are drawn from the fingertips using a lancing device which is part of the iGlucose System.
The iGlucose can connect to cellular networks using GSM technology to help you better manage your diabetes.
Device features include:
- Simple 3 button navigation
- Lightweight and portable device for patients to test on-the-go
- An easy-to-read large display screen
- Passive Reading Storage which automatically stores 500 results with date & time stamps on the device itself
- Trend Analysis which tracks glucose averages for periods of 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 days
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that can last for up to 500 tests before needing a recharge
Connected features include:
- Automatic and seamless sharing of blood glucose results via Cellular connection
- Reminders to check your blood sugar level
- Text encouragements based on blood glucose results
- Remote monitoring with real-time data