- Press and hold the “Home” button until the meter turns on. The display will light up.
- In the next few seconds the meter will display “Searching” while the date and time automatically synchronize.
- When the power up is done, a message “Date & Time Synchronized” will appear and the meter will enter “Standby Mode.”
- After turning the meter on, the iGlucose® Blood Glucose Meter will remain lit for 60 seconds. After 60 seconds, it will go dark and into “Standby Mode”. The meter can be awakened by pressing any button or inserting a test strip.
Note about the code number: The iGlucose Blood Glucose Meter will automatically detect the code number on the strip. You do not have to manually enter a code number.
- Make sure the screen is on by pressing any button.
- While the screen is on, press and hold the “Home” button for 3 seconds.