To provide a better understanding of your blood glucose results the iGlucose can help you record your results as “Before Meal” (represented by a full apple icon) or “After Meal” (represented by an eaten apple icon.)
: Select this icon for a blood glucose test done before a meal. (Full apple)
: Select this icon for a blood glucose test done after a meal. (Eaten apple)
The iGlucose Meter provides two ways to set this up.
From the Home screen:
- Turn the meter on by pressing and holding the “Home” button.
- One of the two apple icons will appear on the screen, either the ”Before Meal” or the “After Meal'' icon.
- If the icon shown is not what you desire, press the “Home” button again to switch and select the other icon.
From the Settings menu:
- Press the “△ ” button on the device. The Settings menu will appear.
- Scroll to the “Blood Testing” option using the “△” or “▽” button and then press the “Home” button to select.
- The “Blood Testing” menu will appear. You can select between “Before Meal” and “After Meal” using the “△” or “▽” button.
- Press the “Home” button to select. The home screen will appear with the chosen icon of either “Before Meal” or “After Meal”.