iGlucose - Understanding control test results
Your control solution test results should fall within the control solution range printed on the test strip vial label. If the results are within the range, the iGlucose® Blood Glucose Monitoring System is working correctly.
Below is an example of a control solution range printed on your test strip vial label. These ranges may vary depending on the test strip lot that is in use.
|Control Solution Range||Level 2||
Possible reasons why your Control Solution results are out of range:
- Your Rightest® Control Solution GC550 is expired or was first opened more than 3 months ago.
- Your iGlucose Blood Glucose Test Strip has expired.
- You left the cap of the iGlucose Test Strip vial or the control solution off for a period of time.
- You did not perform the test procedure correctly.
- The iGlucose Blood Glucose Meter or Test Strip have malfunctioned.
If the Rightest® Control Solution GC550 results are out of range, your iGlucose may not be working properly. Repeat the quality control test. If your control solution results are still out of range, do not use the blood glucose meter to test your blood glucose.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.