iGlucose - Setting the meter sound volume
You can conveniently change the volume of the meter's sound alerts:
- Press the “△” button on the device to access the Settings menu.
- Scroll to the “Volume” option and press the “Home” button to access the Volume menu.
- Select the level of sound volume you prefer between “Silent” and “Level 5” by using the arrow buttons. Level 5 provides the highest volume.
- Press the “Home” button to select. A “Done” confirmation message will appear.
- To exit the Settings menu, use the arrow buttons to scroll to the “Back” option and press the “Home” button to select and exit the menu.