If your test results appear inaccurate when compared to other results, please follow these steps:
- Verify that iGlucose Strips are used and within expiration date. If incorrect or expired, do not continue to use them.
- Perform a quality check with control solution.
- If the result of the quality check is out of range compared to the range printed on the test strip vial, please power the glucometer off and then on again:
- Press and hold the “Power” button for 3 seconds to turn the meter off.
- Hold the “Power” button again for 3 seconds to turn the meter back on.
- Repeat the quality check.
- The iGlucose should only be compared to a blood test taken at the direction of a physician and exclusively from the vein.
- The iGlucose test results cannot be accurately compared to results from another glucometer.
If you still encounter issues, please reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.